Friday, February 26, 2016

Week 7 Creating game pieces for the game board

Creating the game pieces

This week I worked on creating game pieces that will be used by the players on the game board. I was originally going to use variations of the same car, but I thought that sounded boring. I searched on Google for side view "photos" of the cars that I chose. After finding the photos, I copied them into Adobe Illustrator where I began to trace the outline of the cars. After making my first game piece, I dragged in ruler guidelines so that each game piece would approximately the same size. On each game piece, the body is one layer and each wheel is separate. When we begin constructing the game pieces, I want the wheels to stand out rather than blend together with the car. Below is what I came up with.


Ford Mustang Gt 5.0




Subaru WRX STI




Dodge Challenger RT




Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible



No comments:

Post a Comment