Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Week 14 Ordered and Received Game!

Placing The Order

Last week I ordered the game and it came! I submitted the order on www.printplaygames.com on a Monday and received it in the mail on Friday! I was really pleased with the quality of the game as well as the service. The total cost of creating my custom board game was around $45 shipped. One major thing to consider is TRIPLE CHECKING your order and making sure that everything is correct. During the process of creating my board game, I was taught about naming conventions and to be consistent. I had over a dozen revisions to the game board so it was crucial that I had the right files when submitting my order.


.... THE BIG MOMENT!


HERE IS WHAT I HAVE CREATED WITH WHAT I'VE BEEN TAUGHT IN MY COMPUTER GRAPHICS COURSE!

 ABOVE: Game box, Game board, and some Game cards
BELOW: A close-up of the front and back of some Game cards



I will be making my game pieces next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment