Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 1 Introduction

Hello Everyone!

My name is Timothy Mikus and I'm a Computer Science major at Saint Xavier University. Currently I am a senior working on my last semester before graduation. As a child, I have always enjoyed taking electronics and computers apart and rebuilding them. I have also had a passion working with the continuous evolution of technology. My family and friends always know they can count on me to solve any of their tech needs.

Learning everything I could on the hardware side of computer technology, I decided to look into the software side. After a few semesters of coding at SXU, I instantly fell in love with it. My goal after school is to become a Software Developer, working on a team as a Front End Developer or a Database Administrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment